Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trains and more Trains


Boggie absolutely adores TRAINS or as he calls them"CHOO CHOO!!" His little heart skips a beat and he tries to catch his breathe as he yells out "CHOO CHOO!" on the top of his lungs whenever he sees or hears a train .... it's pretty AWESOME!


I am not sure when it started but I think he was about a year old when this passion for trains began. 

What's pretty amazing is how much my father loved trains, he grew up jumping on and off of trains through out his child hood. One of his last wishes was to ride a train across North America, that never happened but we managed to take him on a short little train ride, he was not impressed at all. I think he wanted to ride a train for days not hours!!

I see the same thought process in Boggie. He is not happy just playing with a train for a few hours his WHOLE day revolves around trains if I let him. He plays with his train set, we watch Thomas and Friends movie and even will go the mall just to ride the train.


This mama it's pretty darn proud of my son and I love to see what a passionate and determined little boy he is becoming.


I found this adorable wooden train by Melissa and Doug for $14.99 at TJMaxx. If you have not checked out Melissa and Dougs toy line you should. They have the best wooden toys for kids (not just trains) and most of them are very educational and age appropriate for toddlers which provide hours of FUN! 





Does your little one have a favorite toy? What was your favorite childhood toy?




No comments:

Post a Comment