Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello Monday

Today Boggie woke up bright eye and bushy tail at 6 am and said "Mama PLAY!". I think he dreams about playing, ah what a beautiful life my baby has. I smiled and kissed him and said "Ask Dad" .... my way of getting a few more minutes of shut eye.

Mondays are always bitter sweet, Dad has to go back to work and our time together as three comes to an end. 


On the other hand it's Boggie and Mamas special little time to cuddle and play and see what adventures we can find during the week!


After playing for 20 minutes this morning he crawled back into bed with me and said "Chee Chee" (what we call breastfeeding) He still BF occasionally whenever he wants, and that is perfectly okay with me. These days EBF it less and less, he seems to be weaning himself  off and that works just fine.

After a little while he fell asleep again snuggled up against me. Now this is a perfect Monday morning and a perfect way to start out our week.


What are you up to this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment