Monday, July 1, 2013

Boogie Bowls!

Hello MONDAY! Another month we say good bye to and hello JULY ... hard to believe we are already halfway through Summer huh?

I remember hearing "older" people say "time flys!" and I would just role my eyes in my mind (afraid of them smacking upside the head if I dare roll my eye at them) and think to myself what the heck are the talking about, there crazy?!?!

Now I am the "old" one and I GET IT!! It feels like yesterday that I was learning how to tie my shoes with Bert from Sesame Street and now I am watching Elmo ( his favorite) with my Boogie?!
My baby boy he is almost TWO?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Make it stop please!!

To my fellow newborn mamas slow down and take in every moment and ENJOY it  ... I know it can seem so hard and overwhelming most days in the beginning of the journey  but I promise in a blink of an eye everything changes and that little tiny baby will be walking all over the place and then running faster then you and oh I can't forget to warn you ...... throwing CRAZY tantrums in the middle of Starbucks!


We had a great weekend despite the summer thunder storms popping and pouring through out the weekend... typical of Florida summers!

Sunday after our meeting we went BOWLING, haven't done that in ages but when you have a kid suddenly everything seems funner and exciting all over again especially since it was Boggies FIRST time!!!
This  Mama was super excited to see his little face at the sight of hundreds of BALLS.

We went to the same bowling alley my dad would take us as kids and it really made me smile to be there now with my son....Boggie.

During the summer  KIDS BOWL FREE~ you just pay for the shoes! Isn't that AWESOME!! Gotta love free stuff! Make sure to check out this deal in  your area everybody ~

Aren't these the cutest little shoes ever?


He loved the bowling alley because there were  BALLS everywhere!!! He LOVES BALLS!
Just goofing off 


It was an eventful night, bowling with 12 kids to 5 adults is not a very good ratio we quickly found out! (It was CRAY CRAY) I recommend you wait till your child is probably a little older then Boggie cause he really was not able to hold the ball and bowl but he loved the experience and especially had a blast pressing all the buttons in the Arcade.

What did you guys do this weekend? Have you found any fun free activities in your area to keep the little monsters busy?

Can't wait to hear what you guys all did this weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment