Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tantrum Tuesday

Boggie is officially in tantrum mode and boy is it CRAZY! Today we went to our usual storytime, he sat quietly and afterwards we went over to the children section where there is a train table. If I haven't mentioned this before, Boggie is OBSESSED with trains .. like OBSESSED ! He wakes up saying Choo Choo ... he plays with trains for hours wants to watch Thomas the Train all day long.

So back to the tantrum story after playing at the table for about an hour it was close to noon and it was time to go have lunch and take a nap. I always tell him "One more minute" Simply because he understands the number one has time and it's easy way to give him a concept of time. 

He went NUTS, which is normal for him but then I fought to get him in the car for about 15 minutes what seemed like an hour!

That was just the first of many in the day. One thing is for sure Boggie is a very passionate individual and his determination is powerful. Great quality as a man not a TODDLER. 

I am so impressed by his focus and drive when he wants to do something. Despite all the tantrums we had today, he always pushes me to new boundaries I never knew I could go. My patience is stronger then ever, and his screams in public are less embarrassing then ever. I feel more and more confident in my parenting skills then never before and for that thank you Boggie!

The end of the evening he cuddle with his papa in his tent for story time and my heart melted as I looked at my son and all the changes and growth he is going through, this experience is truly AMAZING! 



No comments:

Post a Comment