Sunday, July 21, 2013

Starbucks and Toddlers

In case you haven't experienced this yet with your LO, at two years old they want to be just like you.

They want to wear your shoes, clothes and in my case my son even grabbed one of my bras from my drawer and tried putting it on. I couldn't help but sit back and watch him! He managed to but one arm in through a strap and then he threw it across the room. He is so smart and wise (wish I could do that with my bra son) bras are stupid.

It's flattering how much they look up to us has parents and want to imitate us, but when your trying to get something done and you can't oblige them ...... the dun dun dun.... TANTRUMS can creep up REAL quick and we all know those are not very pretty when your in the middle of let's say Starbucks?!

When Lucas and I go to Starbucks of course he wants to have what mommies is drinking,a double shot soy latte and NOOOOO I do not give him coffee instead I ask for a small cup with a lid (it makes a perfect sippy cup) with half filled (don't want them spilling it all over) of soy milk. Boggie is happy and that means Mama can enjoy her drink too ... ah. Little tips like this can make a world of a difference in toddler life.

Do you have any tips or tricks up your sleeves Mamas when your out in about with your LO? What does your little one like to drink or eat when out in about? Are you glad the treat receipt is back? I am!

What's the funniest thing they have tried on lately from your closet?








Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend
Till next time
XOXO - Boggie and Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment