Thursday, August 1, 2013

Coffee my drug of choice

Today has been a long day ... a 5am wake up call, watching yet another train movie at 7 am  and a forcing Boggie to take a nap for half and hour. Have you ever been around a tired toddler? Let's just say they act like an emotional drunk person, not pretty! I ended up using our miracle potion that Tia +Veronica Ledbetter  gave us, it works wonders! I just massage a few drops of lavender oil on his head and feet and massage him down with him and that usually does the trick, I guess toddlers have stress to?

The good news is they are alot cuter .. the toddler that is. I had enough time to  jump in the shower and wash my hair, the was the first time in 2 days! Can you Mamas relate? You know it's a good day when you can take a shower. The point of this story is that somewhere in between this first day of August I forgot my coffee!!!

I am currently paying for it with a terrible headache. The Hubsters tells me it's withdraws and to give it two days and it will pass. He seems to think he is a recovered caffeine addict and I should follow suit. Um I don't think so, I love coffee .. it's smell, taste and how it makes me feel ... AWAKE!


I actually read this article today on Dr.OZ's blog about how coffee drinkers have a less suicidal rate ... can I hear a woot woot!?

I do love Starbucks, my drink of choice is a double shot soy latte or iced coffee late afternoon. What's your drink? Have you taken advantage of the afternoon treat receipt? Now that's a sweet deal for any coffee addict out there.

Boogie is finally down for the night and I am sipping on my iced coffee, luckily I have my very own Starbucks a block away- Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment