Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I love you more today then yesterday

A few weeks back we had the honor to take some pictures with our good friend +Iphigenia. I will definitely share the rest of the pictures of the photo shoot soon. For now here is one of my favorite shots of the session.

I just wanted to drop a few lines tonight on how much my love for my little boy has grown these last few weeks. You know you think you love them when you first see them for the very first time, but for me that love was not instant, in fact it took me a long time to finally get there. Lucas was not an easy newborn, in fact the first time he slept through the night he was a year old. I know that can be very normal but it is not normal for an adult not to sleep. I have no idea how I even function .. ha ha. I give BIG kudos to all the mamas who have sleepless nights, hang in there they do eventually sleep longer hours and you will eventually sleep again ... I promise.

My heart today is so full of love for Boggie and can barely hold it in. I want to climb a mountain and scream "I am on top of the world!" instead I will just blog it cause that's what blogging is all about.

These days I break out in tears of joy when I look at Boogie or when he accomplishes something new and amazing. I feel like I really know him and he knows me... our love is deep and all it take is a look for him and I to know how much we love each other. It's incredible! I really can not compare it to anything I have ever experienced, I feel completely blessed to be is mother.

Motherhood has so many ups and downs, it is not easy one bit. In fact most of us would agree it's the most challenging thing we have ever done. But with that said it's unrepeatable!  

Mamas simply STOP and enjoy today. Take in every little look, cuddle and memories your making together with your LO that will make your BAD days tolerable.



Happy Hump day - XOXO
Boggie and Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment