Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lucas turns TWO

I remember walking into stores when I was pregnant and random strangers would strike up a conversation with me. One of the running themes was how quickly there children grew up. A stranger at Starbucks noticed my belly and with tears in his eyes and a tender tone spoke  to me how raising his children was the most amazing and life changing experience ever.

Another older gentlemen suggested I record his voice when he was small to playback and remember what his first words sounded like.

Like many things in life you don't fully grasp the concept until you personally live through the experience. The same is with all of the words spoken to me before I gave birth, I would just smile polietly and nod my head in agreement but I really had no clue what they spoke of.

NOW he is TWO and I get it!


No comments:

Post a Comment